Machine operator (journalier)
Enveloppe Concept Inc. is seeking two machine operators, one full-time and one part-time, for its envelope manufacturing equipment.
Working as a team with the mechanic, the folder operator must be a self-starter, must work quickly and efficiently, and must be in good physical shape. In addition to demonstrating initiative, he/she must be responsible, detail-oriented, and accommodating.
- Operate the available machinery and carry out the work in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Monitor envelope quality during the production process.
- Put the envelopes in boxes and count/identify the boxes.
- Fill out the quality control reports in accordance with the company’s ISO quality standards.
- Wash the equipment used for product manufacturing.
- General plant maintenance.
- Suggest corrective action and preventive measures.
- Other related tasks.
- Experience working in a factory.
- Experience working in a similar field.
- Knowledge of printing would be an asset.